IF YOU HAVE TICKETS FOR THE CANCELLED PERFORMANCE OF HEISENBERG
ON WEDNESDAY, 1/30:
- You can exchange to any of the following performances: 1/31, 2/1, 2/2 at 2pm and 7:30pm, and 2/3 at 2pm (closing performance).
- You can exchange to any of these performances in person or via phone until Sunday, 2/3 at 2pm. The 24 hour exchange policy has been lifted for anyone with tickets to the 1/30 performance.
How to exchange:
1. Call the Overture box office at 608-258-4141. You can call on Tuesday until 6pm, or any time after 11:00am on Thursday, 1/31.
2. Visit the Overture box office on Thursday 1/31 through Sunday 2/3 at 2pm. Click HERE for Overture box office hours.
Cannot attend a future performance?
1. If you purchased single tickets via Overture Center box office (online or in person), please call 608-258-4141 to process a refund. If your tickets are from a subscription purchased through Forward Theater, please email Scott Haden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Contact us about donating your tickets to Forward Theater! We will happily send you a tax deduction letter confirming your generous gift.
Please email us regarding a donation letter. This is the quickest way to proceed. Contact Scott Haden at email@example.com and provide your name and mailing address, and we will accommodate your request.
Ticket buyers have the opportunity to make free ticket exchanges through the Overture Center ticket office.
Tickets must be exchanged at least 24 hours before the first performance involved in the exchange. Exchanges must be made for performances within the same production. Exchanges cannot be made for other productions in the season. Refunds can only be made for cancelled performances.
In-person: Simply bring the tickets you’d like to exchange to the Overture Center ticket office (201 State St., Madison) and talk to one of their staff about choosing a new date. The ticket office window is open 11am - 5:30pm during the week, and 11am - 2pm on Saturdays.
By mail: Include a note with your contact information, along with your original tickets and mail to Overture Center ticket office, 201 State St, Madison, WI 53703. Your exchanged tickets will be held at will-call unless you include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
Your tickets will be exchanged for the best seats available in the same price level as your previous tickets at the time of the exchange. If you would like to move to a higher price level, please indicate this and include a credit card number for the price difference. You will be contacted if an exchange cannot be completed, or if a performance is sold out.
Please call the Overture Center ticket office at 608-258-4141 with any questions or issues regarding ticket exchange options.